Skip to main content

Wall decor:

Wall decor: Acrylic painting 
          
          I started Painting at the age of 8, one thing i enjoy to full in my life is painting. My mother is the first guru, she taught me painting, from holding the brush to all those different  strokes , shades, color combination etc. My next guru was Rajeshwari aunty and i was her first student, I was 12 years old and till today she is teaching painting, her husband was working in Bank on transfer they came to my home town, aunty had her own beauty parlor, i use to go for hair cut with my mom, she displayed some of her painting in the parlor, my mom asked can you teach my daughter and she said yes.... This way she started painting classes. She says you are the only one student that i am in touch with. She taught me water painting, fabric painting, oil painting, nib painting, glass painting, she was just a versatile painter.

       In this piece of art i painted using acrylic paint, only 3 colors, black, red, yellow. Its a free hand painting no sketch or stencil...To do this piece you need to have is Patience this is an most important ingredient. 
           All my works are original its not copied from any other source. It may resemble sometime. I love to do my own ideas i enjoy it more, i get satisfied only when i use my ideas, but some time not happy with the outcome, but again it will give you a relaxed seance of feeling. I respect my ideas... and feedback helps me to improve.. This blog is open to feedback's.....  
 
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Life Balance

Each and every person talk about work life balance and  importance of achieving work life balance. Is it a easy task? in my openion trying to find perfect balance is like a waste effords, but we can try to overcome imbalance . In this compitative world surviving in a job is a challenging task, expectation on employees is increasing day by day, you are urged to do work more faster with limited resources. This is one part of your life which is very important and the other is your personal life ie. family, friends and society life, personal life also includes your hobby, your passion, quality time with your children,taking care of your body, mind and spirit and list goes on and on. Now a days balancing your work and personal life is becoming like achieving a goal, one goal you achieve another goal will be behind you like a shadow.  What would be the consiquences of not balancing your work and life, it effects in both area in your work place as well as at home. If you are concentrating

Blackberry smoothie ........

Blackberry smoothie ........ Ingredients :  1 cup Black berry 1/2 cup chopped banana (peeled) 1/2 cup chopped apple (peeled) 2 tsp sugar  1/4 cup water  Method: Blend all the  above ingredients together in food processed  or hand blender. Smoothie is ready  

Scarf/crochet tutorial

Scarf/cro chet tutorial               This scarf is very simple to make, its made out of only ''chain stitch''. scroll below for the video, how to make chain stitch. It goes well with Jackets and t-shirts.  Round Scarf Step by step tutorial