Skip to main content

My Introduction..........

Hi all, I am Shalini, a full time homemaker, born and brought up in a small town Kadur near to Chikmagalur which is famous for coffee and is known as the 'coffee land' of Karnataka.  I grew up in a typical joint family with lots of fun and happiness. This blog is dedicated to everything created at home ( cooking, crafts, decor and many). My mom(amma) she is my inspiration, what ever i am its because of her, she motivated me in each and every step of my life.Thankyou amma.
            The person who inspired me to start this blog is my husband, he is a good critic too, he gives me feedback which helps me a lot to improve my work. 
             This is my first blog, hope you people like it and encourage me .......

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanku @arpitha....this mssage i will preserve it till the end, this is first comment in my blog...thanku so much

      Delete
  2. Good Going Shalini... Very interesting paintings... I always loved ur Rangoli-s.... catch u sometime online... All the best and Take care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku so much madhu.. hope you like my upcoming post also

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Work Life Balance

Each and every person talk about work life balance and  importance of achieving work life balance. Is it a easy task? in my openion trying to find perfect balance is like a waste effords, but we can try to overcome imbalance . In this compitative world surviving in a job is a challenging task, expectation on employees is increasing day by day, you are urged to do work more faster with limited resources. This is one part of your life which is very important and the other is your personal life ie. family, friends and society life, personal life also includes your hobby, your passion, quality time with your children,taking care of your body, mind and spirit and list goes on and on. Now a days balancing your work and personal life is becoming like achieving a goal, one goal you achieve another goal will be behind you like a shadow.  What would be the consiquences of not balancing your work and life, it effects in both area in your work place as well as at home. If you are concentrating

Scarf/crochet tutorial

Scarf/cro chet tutorial               This scarf is very simple to make, its made out of only ''chain stitch''. scroll below for the video, how to make chain stitch. It goes well with Jackets and t-shirts.  Round Scarf Step by step tutorial

Blackberry smoothie ........

Blackberry smoothie ........ Ingredients :  1 cup Black berry 1/2 cup chopped banana (peeled) 1/2 cup chopped apple (peeled) 2 tsp sugar  1/4 cup water  Method: Blend all the  above ingredients together in food processed  or hand blender. Smoothie is ready