Skip to main content

Dreams!!!

Dreams!!! 

          Dream is one of the most important part of my life. I like to pen down few things about dreams and my perception about dream. I can say sleeping is the best part of my life, because most of the time i get dreams and less nightmares. I dream what I see, the real face of real people that I have seen during my life time. I have seen hundreds and thousands of faces through out my life and have endless supply of characters. i see them atleast  once in my dream.

     If my day was stressful i get dream on negative emotions like anxiety, fear, sadness. if i am happy whole day, i get dreams on positive emotions like happy, smiling, laughing, flying etc etc.
      I get many dreams in a single sleep, each and every dream is a small episode. very short dream, some have meaning and some don't have....



Thanks to MC for the below Photos, he is my MBA classmate, good friend of my and one of the best photographer i know.....once again thanks for the pictures....



I get ideas in my dream!!!  Before sleeping if i am thinking about some issues or about something, I get solutions for my issues in my dream. This is true and happened to me many times.                                                                                  Feel your dreams, try to understand your dreams by its inner meaning, analyze it, there will be something hidden in your dreams and it tries  to say you something, which may help you in transforming  your like, from good to better, better to best..

I know dream is an unconscious activity of mind, sometime i feel like analyzing my dream, want to know my dream in dept , try to understand it properly, try to feel the dream situation, but i am afraid!!! i just don't want to fall in trouble ,''Dreams may change your life'' , who is going to guarantee that your upcoming life will be full of happiness. So sometime some dreams i am not comfortable with, i just ignore it!!! i don't take it seriously, i brush if off those  dreams.....

Some time i really admire my dreams, because in my dreams i discovered my strengths and weakness. in real life i am a person who hates rejection, if i am this kind of person how will i come to know about my weakness, how will i realize this is my weakness ? in my conscious mind i ever taught of my weakness because its really hard to accept. But my dreams helped me to know my weakness and how to over come those, dream experienced me what i am. In conscious mind I accept it or not but my dram made me to accept what i am.  I even came to know my hidden strengths and  it made me more confident person too.... So what i want to say  the readers is please do not ignore  dreams.....only ignore those which you are not comfortable...

In my son's dreams i really don't know what comes, mid night in his sleep he clap his hands, sometime say a b c d e f g h in actual he cannot pronounce '' f '' but in his dream he pronounce it perfectly, he expresses a lot in his dream, he remembers all his friends and murmurs their names, he suddenly wakes up start crying, sometime ask for his pappa, some time search something  behind the blanket       ( silly boy)....... Kids get more nightmares than dream because they cannot control their dreams 
So i trust my dreams, if i am happy with my dreams, i try to transfer it to reality, dreams really inspires me to do powerful actions.                                                                   Hope is one of the closest word in my life, it helps me to give meaning to my life, helps me to dream higher, dream bigger which helps me to cherish my life for ever....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Life Balance

Each and every person talk about work life balance and  importance of achieving work life balance. Is it a easy task? in my openion trying to find perfect balance is like a waste effords, but we can try to overcome imbalance . In this compitative world surviving in a job is a challenging task, expectation on employees is increasing day by day, you are urged to do work more faster with limited resources. This is one part of your life which is very important and the other is your personal life ie. family, friends and society life, personal life also includes your hobby, your passion, quality time with your children,taking care of your body, mind and spirit and list goes on and on. Now a days balancing your work and personal life is becoming like achieving a goal, one goal you achieve another goal will be behind you like a shadow.  What would be the consiquences of not balancing your work and life, it effects in both area in your work place as well as at home. If you are concentrating

Scarf/crochet tutorial

Scarf/cro chet tutorial               This scarf is very simple to make, its made out of only ''chain stitch''. scroll below for the video, how to make chain stitch. It goes well with Jackets and t-shirts.  Round Scarf Step by step tutorial

Blackberry smoothie ........

Blackberry smoothie ........ Ingredients :  1 cup Black berry 1/2 cup chopped banana (peeled) 1/2 cup chopped apple (peeled) 2 tsp sugar  1/4 cup water  Method: Blend all the  above ingredients together in food processed  or hand blender. Smoothie is ready